CLV Flight Software
The Flight Software needed to control the new NASA Crew Launch Vehicle, Ares I, is being developed at the Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC). Dynamic Concepts, Inc. personnel provide integrated support to the MSFC Flight Software team by developing and managing software requirements as well as contributing to the software design and development efforts.
These activities include:
- Requirement definition and analysis
- Requirement management under configuration management (DOORS)
- Software design using the Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Enterprise Architect
- Software development and testing in the VxWorks Arinc-653 environment
- Operating at CMMI Level 3